COVID-19 Office Procedures
As our community continues to adapt to our current situation, the importance of maintaining a safe and healthy environment for you, is our highest priority. Following government guidelines and requirements, the following are our office procedures that we would like to share with you:
- We require that you bring and wear a mask when entering our offices. Should you forget to bring a mask, or have special circumstances, please make us aware and we will help to accommodate you.
- All adults and children, ages 10 and over are required to wear a face mask.
- We will be performing temperature checks, prior to your receiving care.
- We will be asking you the following questions, prior to your receiving care:
- Have you traveled in the last two weeks?
- Have you, or anyone you’ve spent time with, tested positive for COVID-19?
- Have you, or anyone you’ve spent time with, had a fever or cough?
- Have you, or anyone you’ve spent time with, lost the senses of taste or smell?
Here are the procedures that we have been following and will continue to follow:
- Sanitizing each room thoroughly in between patients
- Sanitizing all treatment surfaces, common areas and frequently touched surfaces like tables and desk surfaces, clipboard and pens.
- Staggering of appointment times
- Maintain physical distancing of at least six feet within the waiting area.
- Removal of all magazines, children’s toys and books.
- No-contact sign in process. Our staff will enter your information upon your arrival.
- We ask that you come into the office alone (unless you require a caregiver or have young children with them).
- If you would feel more comfortable remaining in your car until we are ready to treat you, please call and let us know
- Our staff members take their temperatures daily.
- Our staff members stay home if they are sick.
- We provide hand sanitizer in multiple spaces in the office. We have soap in each of the bathrooms.
- All linens are laundered after single-use.
- We clean the computers, keyboards, phones, and other machinery.
- All staff members wear facemasks during patient care and interaction.
- All staff members practice proper handwashing and hand sanitizing techniques, in between patient care.
We are always here to answer your questions and address any concerns that you may have at this time. Please do not hesitate to call us.