As our community continues to adapt to our current situation, the importance of maintaining a safe and healthy environment for you, is our highest priority. Following government guidelines and requirements, the following are our office procedures that we would like to share with you:
- Face masks are optional for patients. Doctors and staff will continue to wear face masks in the office.
- We will be performing temperature checks, prior to your receiving care.
- We will be asking you the following questions, prior to your receiving care:In the past 14 days:
- Have you traveled to any states or countries that pose a high COVID-19 risk?
- Have you, or anyone you’ve spent time with, tested positive for COVID-19?
- Have you, or anyone you’ve spent time with, had a fever or cough?
- Have you, or anyone you’ve spent time with, lost the senses of taste or smell?
Ariya offices have a fully established Infectious Disease Preparedness and Response Plan, which includes the following:
- All treatment rooms are thoroughly sanitized in between patients.
- There is full sanitizing of all treatment surfaces, common areas and frequently touched surfaces like tables, chairs, desk surfaces, door handles, clipboard and pens.
- Appointment times are staggered to improve social distancing.
- Social distancing of at least six feet is maintained within the waiting area.
- All magazines, children’s toys and books have been removed.
- HEPA and UV air purifier filters are running in our massage rooms and front desk/reception areas.
- No-contact sign in process. Our staff will enter your information upon your arrival.
- We ask that you come into the office alone (unless you require a caregiver or have young children with you).
- Plexiglass barriers are present at our front desk and in our report rooms.
- We provide hand sanitizer in multiple spaces in the offices.
- All linens are laundered after single-use.
- The is full sanitizing of computers, keyboards, phones and other machinery.
- We will fully accommodate those who feel more comfortable remaining in their car until we are ready to treat them.
- Our staff members take their temperatures and perform HealthCheck screenings, daily.
- Our staff members stay home if they are sick.
- All staff members receive ongoing and updated training for COVID-19 procedures in the workplace.
- All staff members wear facemasks during patient care and interaction.
- All staff members practice proper handwashing and hand sanitizing techniques, in between patient care.
We are always here to answer your questions and address any concerns that you may have in regards to our COVID-19 Procedures. Please do not hesitate to call us.